At Electric and Electronic Engineering (Research) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia we provide plenty of opportunities for students to explore their strengths and interests through various activities on and off-campus. Our program maintains strong links with industry through direct and indirect participation in the programme design.
Students at Electric and Electronic Engineering (Research) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia will:
- Work closely with Faculty Members who supervise independent research projects
- Be able to participate in lab-based or field research projects
- Have the opportunity for Dual Degree programme
- Get 98% Employability within 6 months of graduation
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Architectural technology
- Building surveying
- Building surveying with facilities management
- Civil engineering
- Civil engineering and construction management
- Construction management
- Digital construction
- Planning built environments
- Property development and planning
- Quantity surveying
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application can be made any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 108 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from the University or any higher learning institution recognised by the Senate; or
- Other qualifications recognised by the Senate obtained through Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) or through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL); and
- English language proficiency requirements
International2915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2915 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National1579 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1579 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- National full time: RM 6,624
- National Part-time: RM 10,273
- International full time: RM12,220
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.