The aims of the program
Second degree studies in the field of International Management - IBP aim to educate a graduate who knows in depth the research methodology and terminology in the field of management, in particular international management and in complementary disciplines, such as economics (international economics), finance (international finance) and legal sciences (international law). The International Business Program graduate at the University of Warsaw has advanced knowledge of management, in particular in its international aspect, and related disciplines, knows the principles of creating and developing various forms of entrepreneurship and is prepared to act in an entrepreneurial manner, including international markets. Has the skills and competences to recognize, diagnose and solve problems related to the functioning of the organization and to determine the impact of the environment: technological, social, political, legal, economic and ecological, on the functioning of the organization and the entire economy, with particular emphasis on functioning in the regional and global environment.
The studies are aimed at educating a graduate who has the ability to independently and collectively prepare studies on the functioning of the organization, sector and the entire economy in the international aspect and communicative presentation of them in English. The studies prepare for independent learning and updating of knowledge and for observing professional ethical standards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- IFM Corporate Governance
- IFM Strategic Management
- Financial Markets
- Introduction to Game Theory
- Global Banking
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 19 other Masters in International Business in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- recognized and/or legalized: higher education diploma (Bachelor, Master or equivalent Diploma) with sworn translation into Polish or English
- admission application, containing a photo of the candidate, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account (from https://irk.uw.edu.pl)
- a statement about familiarizing with the template of the contract for payment for educational services at the University of Warsaw (from https://irk.uw.edu.pl)
- Transcript of Records (passed courses and obtained grades) from previous University
- application for issuing student’s id printed out from candidate’s individual registration account (from https://irk.uw.edu.pl)
- proof of payment for the student’s ID fee
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.