Second degree studies in the field of International Management - IBP aim to educate a graduate who knows in depth the research methodology and terminology in the field of management, in particular international management and in complementary disciplines, such as economics (international economics), finance (international finance) and legal sciences (international law). The International Business Program graduate at the University of Warsaw has advanced knowledge of management, in particular in its international aspect, and related disciplines, knows the principles of creating and developing various forms of entrepreneurship and is prepared to act in an entrepreneurial manner, including international markets. Has the skills and competences to recognize, diagnose and solve problems related to the functioning of the organization and to determine the impact of the environment: technological, social, political, legal, economic and ecological, on the functioning of the organization and the entire economy, with particular emphasis on functioning in the regional and global environment.
The studies are aimed at educating a graduate who has the ability to independently and collectively prepare studies on the functioning of the organization, sector and the entire economy in the international aspect and communicative presentation of them in English. The studies prepare for independent learning and updating of knowledge and for observing professional ethical standards.
- IFM Corporate Governance
- IFM Strategic Management
- Financial Markets
- Game Theory
- Global Banking
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 7 other Masters in International Law in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- the higher education diploma (MA, BA, engineer diploma or equivalent) and transcript of grades obtained during the course of study, entitling to continue university-level study in country in which the diploma was issued, in English or with translation into English,
- a personal questionnaire, which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- an application for issuing electronic student’s id (ELS), which includes candidate’s photo, printed out from candidate’s individual registration account in the IRK system and signed by the candidate
- statement on becoming acquainted with the amount of fees for educational services at the University of Warsaw
- From candidates holding a diploma issued abroad, in addition: a legalisation (authorisation) or apostille
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.