Pharmaceutical Biotechnology students from the Institute of Chemical Technology should be able to:
- Know the significance and application of biotechnology in healthcare sector
- Appreciate relevance of microorganisms from industrial context
- Explain and apply design and operations of various fermenters; the fundamental principles for basic methods in production technique for biobased products
- Explain and apply of important microbial/enzymatic industrial processes
- Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Analytical and Biophysical techniques
- Plant and Animal cell technology
- Laboratory Instrumental Methods of Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.Pharm B.Tech/B.Sc (Tech) /B.E in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering/ Pharmaceutical Technology/ Industrial Biotechnology B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering /Biomedical Engineering. B.Chem.Engg
- For eligibility the candidate should have passed any one of the Bachelor’s degree as mentioned in required qualification for that respective programme. The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree from ICT or any equivalent examination of a post HSC/HSSC four year degree programme of IIT/NIT or any university/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE
International807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
National807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
- 60,000 Rs.
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.