- The Polymer Engineering and Technology graduates at the Institute of Chemical Technology will be able to apply knowledge of basic sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and engineering courses in getting solutions to issues pertaining to chemical and allied industries.
- The graduates should be able to systematically break up complex problems in realizable steps and solve them
- The graduates will be able to design a system or a component of a system or provide an engineering solution for a specific task within realistic constraints
- The graduates will be able to design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret data. The graduates should be able to systematically break up complex problems in realizable steps and solve them.
- The graduate will be able to use modern tools, software, equipment etc. to analyze and obtain solution to the problems.
- The graduates will be able to study the impact of process industry on the global, economic, and societal context
Student workload consists of the time required to complete all prescribed learning activities such as attendance at lectures/practical, seminars, projects, etc. Credits are allocated to all the educational components of a study programme and indicate the quantity of work each component requires to achieve its specific objectives.
- Polymer Processing & Technology
- Structure Property Relationship in Polymers
- Physical Methods of Analysis
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Seminar & Critical Review of One Research Publication
- Compounding and Polymer Processing Lab
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 17 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Tech) in Polymer Engineering and Technology/ Plastics Technology / Plastic Processing / Rubber Technology/Petrochemicals and Chemical Engineering
- For eligibility the candidate should have passed any one of the Bachelor’s degree as mentioned in required qualification for that respective programme. The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree from ICT or any equivalent examination of a post HSC/HSSC four year degree programme of IIT/NIT or any university/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE .
International807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
National807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
- 60,000 Rs.
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.