Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology students at the Institute of Chemical Technology will develop…
- An ability to independently and confidently Write and Present a substantial Technical Report or Document
- An ability to independently tackle Research or Investigation and Development Work to Solve Practical Problems
- An ability to demonstrate a Degree of Mastery in the domain of Pharmaceutical Technology as demonstrated through superior performance
- An ability to use and evaluate Modern Techniques and Tools applied routinely in Bulk Drug Synthesis, Formulation Development, Process Parameters, Analysis and Packaging of Drug Substances and Finished Pharmaceu-tical Products
- An ability to design solutions for Complex Pharmaceutical Technology Problems and Design System Components or Processes that meet the Specified Needs with appropriate considerations related to Public Health and Safety, along with Regulatory, Societal, and Environmental considera-tions
- Physical Methods of Analysis
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis Laboratory
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology Laboratory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy General Engineering & Technology View 116 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.Sc.(Tech) in Pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals /B.Tech in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology / B.Pharm or equivalent B.Tech with pharmacy background only.
International807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
National807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
- 60,000 Rs.
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.