The Departmental administrative committee and academic program committee at the Institute of Chemical Technology periodically proposed the program outcomes having consistency with the graduate attributes available with NBA. The committee critically analysed information obtained from graduated students, employers and immediately passed out students.
The Dyestuff Technology program outcomes are as follows:
- The graduates will be able to apply knowledge of basic sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and engineering courses in getting solutions to issues pertaining to chemical and allied industries.
- The graduates should be able to systematically break up complex problems in realizable steps and solve them.
- The graduates will be able to design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret data.
- The graduate will be able to use modern tools, softwares, equipment etc. to analyze and obtain solution to the problems.
- Advances in chemistry and technology of colorants
- Specialty chemicals chemistry and technology
- Unit process and operations in specialty chemicals industry
- Formulations in fine chemicals industry
- Protection chemicals
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 115 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Institute of Chemical Technology and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- B.Chem.Engg , B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering /Biochemical Engineering .
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Tech) in Textile Processing /Textile Chemistry /Textile Technology /Fibres and Textile Processing / Fiber Technolgy with significant emphasis on chemical processing of Textiles
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Tech) in Food Engineering and Technology /Food Engineering /Food Technology / Food Science / Food Processing Technology .
- B.Tech/ B.Sc (Tech) in Oils Technology/ Oils,Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology.
International765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 765 USD per year during 24 months.
National765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 765 USD per year during 24 months.
63,250 Rs. per year
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.