About this Degree
Students work on real life problems faced by industry using modern research tools. Department also caters to other M. Tech courses such as Green Technology, Bioprocess Technology, Perfume and Flavor Technology. Looking at the importance of safety in chemical operations and frequent request from Industry, Department has also started since 2015, a Certificate course in Chemical Safety Management.
The Chemical Engineering programs at Institute of Chemical Technology conducted by the Department have excellent placement records. About 50% students pursue their career in Research and opt for M.S. and Ph.D. degree in leading US universities and other countries. Some of the students enroll for Management degree in IIMs and the rest of the students get placed in Chemical and allied Industries. The salary range for students placed in industries is 6 to 20 lakhs per annum.
- Thermodynamics of Phase Equilibria
- Chemical Safety and Risk Management
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Mass transfer
- Multiphase Reactor Engineering
- Process Simulation and Modelling Laboratory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.Chem.Engg , B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering /Biochemical Engineering
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Tech) in Textile Processing /Textile Chemistry /Textile Technology /Fibres and Textile Processing / Fiber Technolgy with significant emphasis on chemical processing of Textiles
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Tech) in Food Engineering and Technology /Food Engineering /Food Technology / Food Science / Food Processing Technology .
- B.Tech/ B.Sc (Tech) in Oils Technology/ Oils,Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology
International807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
National807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 807 USD per year during 24 months.
- 60,000 Rs.
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.