About the program
This Project Management programme from HELP University aims to advance executives, engineers, and consultants with the knowledge and skills of project management principles and practice to enable them to undertake and deliver projects successfully.
Students will not only be required to learn from academicians and experienced practitioners to be proficient in specialist areas such as managing scope, time, costs and risks, resolving conflicts and examining supply and value chain but also be competent over a broad spectrum of general management disciplines that include leadership, strategy and ethics, and investigative case studies.
Such proficiency will endow individuals with the strength and confidence to take on responsibility for increasingly significant projects and deliver the benefits successfully. The HELP MPM focuses on the delivery of results through the proper selection and execution of strategic objectives in all types of enterprise, including government and non-governmental organisations (NGO).
- Project Management Principles and Practice
- Risk Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Project Evaluation and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management Case Study
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 14 other Masters in Project Management in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.50, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.50 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.