About the program
This Clinical Psychology programme from HELP University will develop competent clinical psychologists in Malaysia, equipped with holistic psychological knowledge, innovative skills and a professional attitude, who are able to serve a diverse population in the assessment, diagnosis and intervention of a wide range of psychological disorders. Furthermore, this programme seeks to instil in these clinical psychologists a lifelong commitment to rigorous scientific inquiry through continuous clinical research and practice.
- Clinical Interview & Basic Intervention Skills
- Personality & Psychotherapy
- Adult Development, Health & Dysfunctions
- Professional Issues: Ethics, Conduct & Law
- Group Process
- Bachelor’s degree of at least 3 years’ study in Psychology from a recognised university with at least a 2nd Class Honours (Upper division), or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
International6269 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12538 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National6269 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12538 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.