About the program
With a clear mandate from government and industry regulators to enhance business performance, accountants have taken up key positions in the corporate world, expanding their expertise into other service industries such as in ICT, transportation and aviation and many other areas.The Accounting and Finance program from HELP University aims to provide the theoretical framework and skills which accountants and financial managers need in order to cope with an increasingly complex and global accountancy environment. The programme provides an advanced study of accounting and financial management enabling accounting and finance graduates to extend their academic training to the frontiers of professional knowledge and also enabling professionally qualified accountants to take stock of, and enhance, what they have learnt in practice.
- Governance and Corporate Accountability
- Financial Reporting and Disclosure
- Current Issues in Financial Accounting
- Reporting and Professional Practice
- Applied Business Ethics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- 1 Jan to 31 Dec
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 36 other Masters in Finance in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/related disciplines from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.75, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.75 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (Access) [APEL (A)] approval for programme admission.
International5688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8532 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National5688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8532 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
- RM 36,000
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.