About this Degree
The Commercial Administration program at Durban University of Technology equips the student with supervisory skills to work independently and still be an important member of the executive team. We are not training copy typists!
The highly technical computer, personnel, financial, legal and communication skills, empowers the students and provides flexibility to be engaged in a wide variety of business organizations. Our graduates easily secure national and international administrative positions.
- Each student is required to successfully complete nine weeks (360 hours) of experiential learning during the third year of his/her studies.
- This is a compulsory component of this diploma. A separate registration fee is charged for experiential learning.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 10 other Masters in Business Information Systems in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Durban University of Technology and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Entrance into this qualification is a B:Tech: Office Management and Technology or equivalent, at the discretion of the programme.
International522 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 522 EUR per year during 12 months.
National256 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 256 EUR per year during 12 months.
- National: R 4,400 per year
- International: R 8,480 per year
Living costs for Durban
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.