- Specialist tuition in approaches to creativity
- Skills-based composition tutorials and workshops
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with industry professionals
- Advanced performance and recording classes, usually with students from a range of related disciplines
- Full programme of new music performances,presentations and productions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Professional Musician
- Advanced Performance Analysis
- Research Project or Reflecting on Performance
- Advanced Teaching Skills
- Advanced Outreach Skills
- Advanced Sound Recording
- Career Management
- Creative Project
- Individual Project
- Orchestral Audition
- Presenting at Conference
- Portfolio of Arrangements
- Vocational Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 230 other Masters in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entry to the postgraduate composition programme is by interview. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a level of ability appropriate for professional training. Applicants will be asked to send examples of their creative work to discuss at interview.
- Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for Masters applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
International20701 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20701 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10522 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10522 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.