Key facts about the Mechanical Engineering programme:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar is one of the eight IITs set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India in 2008. In keeping with the spirit of the IIT system, this institute is committed to provide state-of-the-art technical education in a variety of fields, and also to facilitate transmission of knowledge using the latest developments in pedagogy.
- Advanced Composites
- Advanced Welding Technology
- Solidification processing
- Industrial Robotics
- Surface Engineering
- Advanced Mechanics of Solids
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 25 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates with B.Tech./B.E in Mechanical Engineering or relevant area
- B.Tech. from IITs with CGPA more than 8.0 (SC/ST 7.5) are eligible to apply without GATE.
International182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91 USD per semester during 24 months.
National182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91 USD per semester during 24 months.
6,785 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.