Established in 2004, the AYD prepares future diplomats, civil servants and social entrepreneurs for international careers. The Executive Diploma in the Art of Diplomacy degree from European Academy of Diplomacy is known for its world-class faculty, practitioners-oriented approach and a network of more than 3000 graduates from over 60 countries.
A selected cohort of approximately 120 promising talents from around the world will take part in over 140 hours of lectures, workshops, practical exercises, study-visits, leadership development groups and networking. In the academic year 2021/2022 the program will be conducted in a hybrid format – with 4 online sessions and 4 in-person sessions organised in Warsaw and Cracow.
Why join us?
- Unique Methodology - Practical approach and hands-on experience, Leadership Development Groups
- High Quality of Education - International experts, VIPs – former Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Presidents, Prime Ministers & senior diplomats.
- Exceptional networking opportunities
- Extraordinary Participant Profile - Young international leaders, an average of 4 languages spoken
- Group Diversity - Participants representing 5 continents, more than 50 countries, an average of 4 years of professional experience
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Organizations
- International Security
- Foreign Service
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Complementary Round — Autumn: 1 st September - 30th October. Only if places are still available.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 14 other Masters in Political Science in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fit in the AYD Participant Profile.
- 23 years or older.
- At least BA University Degree.
- English proficiency, at least C1 level (certificate not required).
- Rules and Regulations for AYD Participants document accepted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1390 EUR per year during 7 months.
EU/EEA1390 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1390 EUR per year during 7 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.