The MA Visual Communication Design (Management) from Arden University Online , has been crafted to meet the demands of 21st century design thinking, and is unique in its focus on preparing you for emerging careers.
Created for aspiring design sector professionals, the course gives you the opportunity to bring your creative talent to the foreground, while learning vital modern disciplines in the business side of the design and visual communication industry.
Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), this MA is for future managers who will use design leadership techniques and apply design management strategies to drive successful outcomes in their organisations
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Graphic Design User Experience Design
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Standard entry onto the course takes place through a combination of portfolio assessment and evidence of a completed bachelor’s degree at level 2:2 in a relevant discipline, such as: graphic design, multimedia and interactive design, visual communication, advertising and marketing, marketing and design, or IT.
- Candidates who lack formal qualifications but possess significant, relevant experience will be considered on the basis of at least five years relevant work experience and a portfolio of work. The portfolio must consist of a minimum of 5-10 complete design projects that display design process and use of the full design cycle, with evidence of planning and research.
- Students who wish to apply and who have not previously studies a related discipline will be considered if they undertake one of the pre-requisite modules from Arden’s BA (Hons) Graphic Design course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
FundingEarly Bird Offer
- Arden University’s Early Bird Offer gives international students studying one of our foundation year, undergraduate, or postgraduate courses online the opportunity to receive £1,000 off their tuition fees.
- All you have to do is be accepted onto your eligible course for our October 2022 intake and pay the holding fee before September 5th 2022.
- It’s as simple as that. Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.