To this end the graduate, at the end of the Transport Systems Engineering program of the Sapienza University of Rome, will have an in-depth theoretical and scientific knowledge of the basic subjects and will be able to use this knowledge to interpret, formalize and solve the complex problems of transport systems engineering.
- Transport Networks and Vehicles
- Traffic engineering and ITS
- Transport Modelling and Planning
- Railway Engineering
- Urban And Regional Policy
- Safety And Risk Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 16 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An engineering bachelor's degree or equivalent to engineering degree
- Good mathematics and physics skills
- English language requirements: a minimum of B2 level is required (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Accepted certificates are also TOEFL and IELTS. You must be able to demonstrate a good written and oral communication in order to be able to conduct the studies in a proper way. Bad English can reflect poorly on the performance of students.
- No admission test
International2924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2924 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2924 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.