Kerman Medical University (KMU) was founded in 1978 with 50 students who were admitted to study medicine. In 1981, faculty of nursing was established and later in 1984 the first group of oral and dental hygiene students were admitted followed by establishment of the faculty of health. Currently, Kerman University of Medical Sciences is ranked as one of the top ten medical universities in Iran. KMU intends to be an overarching, transformative, innovative and accountable academic body trusted by students, academics, and industries and the private sector. KMU aims to be recognized as a collaborative environment, open to the free exchange of ideas and opinions, pursuing a broad agenda of research and creative activities in order to give the gifted or talented individuals a chance to flourish.
Graduates of the Pharmaceutical Chemistry MSc program offered at Kerman University of Medical Sciences are familiar with the principles of life sciences such as biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, drug discovery, properties of medicinal plants and methods of quantity and quality of drugs and play a role in the emergence of new drug compounds.
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Computational chemistry and drug design
- Natural product chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry and Nanotechnology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 12 other Masters in Biochemistry in Iran
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.