The graduate of this Counseling in Midwifery MSc program offered at Kerman University of Medical Sciences is a well trained and competent midwife who is educated in higher standards for counseling in the field of midwifery in order to be able to diagnose and refer the high-risk patients to the relevant referral systems.
In the next 10 years counseling and education services in the field of midwifery will be applied with the best standards in the world and in accordance with Iranian Islamic culture. It is hoped that midwifery counseling services will find their real situation in the level of national health services and graduates will have an important role to contribute in national and international knowledge in midwifery and reproductive counseling.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Family Health
- Counseling in Prenatal, Child birth and Postnatal Period
- Sexual Health Promotion and Counselling
- Family Planning and Contraception Counseling
- Common Reproductive Mental Disorders in Practice
- Midwifery Counselling in Reproductive Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMidwifery View 6 other Masters in Midwifery in Iran
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.