Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery aims to discover, disseminate and apply new knowledge through undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs of excellent quality and within a vibrant supportive learning and research environment. Being involved in international activities (international students, collaboration, research projects) is also a part of its policy. The Psychiatric Nursing MSc program is offered at Kerman University of Medical Sciences.
- Medical information systems
- Advanced statistics and research methodology
- Ethics, rights and law in psychiatric nursing
- Psychiatric nursing theories and models and their application
- Nursing management in psychiatric wards
- Principles of mental health and psychiatric nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 63 other Masters in Health Sciences in Iran
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.