We aim to discover, disseminate and apply new knowledge through undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs of excellent quality and within a vibrant supportive learning and research environment. Being involved in international activities (international students, collaboration, research projects) is also a part of its policy. The Intensive Care Nursing MSc program is offered at Kerman University of Medical Sciences.
- Advanced statistics and research methodology
- Advanced nursing monitoring
- Intensive care nursing
- Nursing care in intensive care units
- General issues in organ transplantation nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Nursing View 5 other Masters in Pharmacy in Iran
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.