Highlights - Laboratory Hematology and Blood Banking MSc program at Kerman University of Medical Sciences
- The hematology department is equipped with quite good laboratory facilities such as a hematologic and blood banking laboratory, a cell culture laboratory and a molecular laboratory.
- The presence of young and motivated academic staff is one of the characteristics of the Department of Hematology at Kerman University of Medical Sciences.
- In addition to educational and research activities, the group has launched a diagnostic panel for hemolytic anemia that also helps the clinical diagnosis.
- Laboratory Hematology
- Blood Banking
- Human Medicine
- Interested applicants should sign up and log in to our website in order to gain access to the http://www.kmu.ac.ir/en/login/menu/-2
- Once you reach the application form, carefully provide all the necessary information in order to successfully submit your application.
- Academic Grade Point Average (GPA): Minimum 3.00/4.00 (or its equivalent)
- Motivational Letter
- Undergraduate transcript of records (translated in English and certified by the Iranian consulate/ embassy)
- Passport and the copy of main pages
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Laboratory-based: $4,500/year
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.