- The wireless mobile phone along with Bluetooth technology has brought the world of information into a small pocket. Further, VLSI technology has miniaturized the world and empowered the human beings with latest technology at the most competitive prices. The M.Tech program in Electronics and Communication Engineering at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology will cater the growing demands of technocrats in industry not only locally but also globally.
- There is huge potential for PG students in getting placements and to grow themselves in the diverse field of Electronics & Communication which includes Microelectronics, VLSI design, Wireless & Optical Communication, Advanced Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Systems, etc.
- Design Methodology Based On VHDL
- Hardware Design
- Design Organization and Parameterization
- Dataflow Descriptions In VHDL
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Communications Engineering View 36 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (confirmation page) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except the cases covered under Guidelines No. 24 to apply online for admission
- The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
International820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per year during 24 months.
National820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per year during 24 months.
61250 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.