- The Computer Applications programme is offered at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology.
- Accordingly, the Department has been equipped at a fast pace with computer laboratories possessing latest hardware and software facilities, Internet facility, audio-video gadgets, and modern teaching aids. Apart from offering an intensive dose of theoretical knowledge to the students, they are imparted regular practical in-house training and on the job training in some reputed organisations.
- Computer Organization
- Discrete Mathematical Structures
- Software Engineering
- Computer Oriented Numerical and Statistical Methods using C
- Software Laboratory
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 37 other Masters in Software Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (confirmation page) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except the cases covered under Guidelines No. 24 to apply online for admission
- The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
International652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 652 USD per year during 36 months.
National652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 652 USD per year during 36 months.
48650 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.