In the first year, the students at the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology are introduced to all the areas of Mass Communication. In the second year they are trained to specialize in Print Media, Electronic Media, Advertising Management, Public Relations and Corporate Communication, Social Marketing and Development Communication, Graphics and Animation.
Students are trained to work as:
- Reporters and sub-editors in Newspapers and magazines.
- News Producers in Radio and Television.
- Media Planner, Copy writer, Visualiser, Client servicing in advertising agencies.
- Public relations officer in Government, public and private sector.
- Communication strategist; Capable of giving communication support to any development project and market a social Message.
- Mass Communication
- Communication & Information Technology
- Graphics and media production
- Media writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 13 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/ document in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form (confirmation page) to University. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the University at any stage, their candidature shall stand cancelled automatically and the fee deposited, if any, will be forfeited and they shall be liable for legal action except the cases covered under Guidelines No. 24 to apply online for admission
- The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will be downloaded by the candidate(s) from the University website and follow the instructions given therein. The Admit Card/ Counseling Slip will not be sent by post separately by the department concerned.
International303 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 303 USD per year during 24 months.
National303 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 303 USD per year during 24 months.
- 22600 Indian rupees per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.