- The course outline for BS Sociology at the Government College Women University Faisalabad has been designed as to introduce the students with evolution of humans, culture, character and dynamics of the societies, types of social systems, socio-economic changes, understanding about globalization and its role towards changing gender relation in various societies.
- The vision of The Sociology department is to create an environment that will nurture,shape and inspire the students to be committed to excellence,faith leadership and service to others
- The mission of Sociology Department is to provide Sociological knowledge to the student which is relevant to their particle life.Moreover efforts are being made to discover the broad pattern of Interaction of Social life that influence the social behavior. This is further strengthened by carrying out research on socio-Ecnomic,Cultural, Environment and Political problems of Pakistan Society
- Classical Sociological Theories
- Quantitative Research
- Social Anthropology
- Sociology of Development
- Population Studies
- Principles of Sociology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- For 1st application processing Fee is Rs.2000
- For 2nd to 5th Application Processing Fee is Rs.500/- for each program
- For applying on self finance, the candidate has to submit separate processing of Rs 2000/- for each program to be applied.
- The applicant will export the Application processing Fee, print this fee voucher for the in Bank as mentioned on the printed voucher.
- Upload all deposited fee vouchers including 1st voucher Of Rs. 2000/-
- The online application system assigns a unique Application Number (AN) to each application, which must be noted for later use.
- B.A/B.Sc (2 years) or equivalent with the relevant subject with at least 45 % marks (2nd Division) *Candidates with only B.Com are eligible to apply **Candidates must qualify an Aptitude Test securing 50% marks ***Hafiza or Alima can obtain 5 grace marks if she had authentic certificate of Wifaq. Certificate of local madrissas will not be entertained
International123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 USD per year during 24 months.
National123 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 123 USD per year during 24 months.
19600 PKR. per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.