About the Course
The Commerce program of the University of Peshawar is designed to impart both theoretical and applied knowledge in the allied fields of commerce with the aim to develop analytical and research skills among the students. The University of Peshawar rules governing the MPhil program apply here as well. On the satisfactory completion of courses and the dissertation, the degree of MPhil is awarded.
- Corporate Governance
- International Trade
- Seminar on Institutions and Organizations
- Advanced Research Methods
- Advanced Quantitative Techniques
- Accounting Theories
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Commerce View 30 other Masters in Management Studies in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Masters degree or 4-years education after intermediate (130 Credit hours) in Commerce/ Business Administration/Economics or Equivalent with a minimum CGPA 2.5 in Semester System or 2nd Division in Annual System.
- Candidate must pass Screening Test conducted by the Quaid-e-Azam College of Commerce by securing at least 60% marks.
International896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 448 USD per semester during 24 months.
National896 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 448 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 33,500 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.