Mission Statement of Program (MSc)
Being the parent department in the region (KP), the mission of the Physics program of the University of Peshawar is to lead the province in the subject of Physics and related fields. The curricula are constantly updated via introducing new and novel courses to keep the syllabi at par with the national and international standards. The department has been offering M.Sc. program for the last more than 50 years and has been producing high quality graduates for teaching, and local R&D organizations. The program also set the basis and train graduates for further Higher Education programs like MPhil and Ph.D.
- To prepare the basic level students for research
- To become the most preferred choice of students, faculty and industry
- To enhance the ranking of the department at national and global level
- To train youth global leadership in human development, excellence in education
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Thermal Physics and Statistical Mechanics
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Peshawar and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Soon after the declaration of B.A/B.Sc result by the University of Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media.
International5410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2705 USD per semester during 24 months.
National2230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1115 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 90,700 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.