Computer science and engineering is one of the thrust areas in science and technology. In appreciation of its growing importance in business and visualizing the career prospects, the University established the School of Computer Science and Engineering to facilitate research and human resource development in the subject.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)The PEOs of the Data Analytics MSc program offered at Bharathiar University describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within five to seven years after graduation:
- Apply terminologies and principles in problem solving adapting to applications of Mathematics, Statistics, Business and emerging computing technologies in the field of Data Analytics to conceptualize real world problems.
- Exhibit proficiency as data analytics professionals through latest technologies to business and organizations in demonstrating the ability for work efficacy
- Work and collaborate with interdisciplinary backgrounds as a part of team to address the contemporary issues with innovation
- Pursue entrepreneurship, research and higher studies associated with the program to function efficiently and effectively addressing challenging problems innovatively in the society
- Communicate effectively, recognize and incorporate societal needs and constraints in their professional endeavor
- Practice their profession as Data Analyst with high regard to ethical responsibilities
- Principles of Data Science
- Probability and Statistics for Data Analytics
- Data Structure, Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Advanced Database Management
- Mathematical Foundations Machine Learning
- Data Analytics with R
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 17 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Pass in any Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects at Graduate level.
- The candidates have to pay the Registration Fee of Rs.400/- through net banking / Debit / Credit Cards/DD/NEFT. SC/ST candidates have to pay only Rs.200/- provided they have to produce a photo copy of his/her community certificate. The online filled in application form shall be completed in all respects and the soft copy can be downloaded. Those who are making online payment need not send the hard copy of the application.
- The application may be filled online at https://admissions.b-u.ac.in the guidelines for filling up the online application is available at www.b-u.ac.in
International375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- National tuition fee: INR5,280/semester ($71)
Living costs for Coimbatore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.