Computer science and engineering is one of the thrust areas in science and technology. In appreciation of its growing importance in business and visualizing the career prospects, the University established the School of Computer Science and Engineering to facilitate research and human resource development in the subject.
Program Outcomes (POs)On successful completion of the Cyber Security MSc program offered at Bharathiar University:
- Analyze and evaluate the cyber security needs of an organization
- Conduct a cyber security risk assessment
- Perform Network and Application Vulnerability Assessment
- Implement sustainable cyber security solutions for various cyber threats as per business requirements.
- Articulated reporting and effective communication with the stakeholders, about security process, standards and controls.
- Spear head and run cyber security relevant projects and function effectively in cyber space as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams.
- Design and Develop secure architecture for an organization
- Habit of self-learning for continual development as a cyber professional for the betterment of individuals, organizations, research community and society.
- Implementation of ethical principles and commit to professional responsibilities and human values and also contribute value and wealth for the benefit of the society.
- Evaluate the impact of cyber crimes and threats in a global and societal context.
- Security Principles and Governance
- Network Technologies and Security
- Ethical Hacking for Cyber
- Python Programming
- Secure Software Design & Analysis
- Digital Forensics & Best Practices
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Pass in any Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the subjects at Graduate Level.
- The candidates have to pay the Registration Fee of Rs.400/- through net banking / Debit / Credit Cards/DD/NEFT. SC/ST candidates have to pay only Rs.200/- provided they have to produce a photo copy of his/her community certificate. The online filled in application form shall be completed in all respects and the soft copy can be downloaded. Those who are making online payment need not send the hard copy of the application.
- The application may be filled online at https://admissions.b-u.ac.in the guidelines for filling up the online application is available at www.b-u.ac.in
International375 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- National tuition fee: INR18,760/semester ($252)
Living costs for Coimbatore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.