VLSI Design from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) prepares students to demonstrate advancement in engineering to engage in perpetual learning in order to suit multidisciplinary situations.
- Postgraduate VLSI students are in great demand in various core companies like Intel, Texas Instruments, Samsung, Cadence, Synopsys, ARM, AMD, Open Silicon, HCL Technologies, Wipro Technologies, etc
- VLSI students are also required by major IT companies such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, CTS and Accenture.
- Research opportunities in premier institutes, such as IITs, IISc Bangalore and abroad universities in the focus areas of the programme.
- VLSI circuits and systems.
- Digital system design,
- Analog VLSI Design,
- Semiconductor Devices & Modelling.
- CAD tools like XILINX, CADENCE
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design Computer Sciences View 77 other Masters in Computer Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidate must have B.E / B.Tech / M.S /M.Sc Degree in any of the following specializations – Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / Communications Engineering or any other equivalent degree.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
International2293 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2293 USD per year during 24 months.
Category 1: 190,000 INR
Category 2: 299,000 INR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.