About the Course
The department takes pride with profound satisfaction in producing 750 graduates so far. Housed in a spacious building located in the series of mid 20th century’s tall buildings of the science faculty, the department is equipped with modern electronics laboratories, well stocked library and enlightened faculty.
The passed out graduates are successfully serving various electronic-based I.T. business and research organizations in and outside the country. With a professional tinge, the degree proves as a lucrative income source for the electronics graduates and providing job security.
The Electronics program of the University of Peshawar is one of the convential system Post Graduate Academic Program at our Department. It gives the student a broader and granular knowledge, understanding and hands-on about the electronics, its design and analysis.
- Electronics Communication
- Control System
- Industrial Electronics & PLC Programming
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Interfacing
- Programming Language
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Pakistan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission will be offered purely on the basis of merit and merit for all the programmes will be determined on the basis of Bachelor marks
- Candidates on waiting list must sign the attendance sheet in the concerned Departments/Centre/Institute within the specified dates, otherwise admission will not be offered
- Hafiz-e-Quran & Disabled applicants must bring admission form acknowledgement receipt at the time of appearing in respective test/interview on respective dates
- Admission forms received by post/mail or after due date will not be entertained
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any programme OR to modify the rules governing the programmes OR to make necessary amendments in the programmes OR courses of studies where deemed necessary
International5410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2705 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1428 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 714 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 58100 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.