Candidates in the English Literature and Applied Linguistics program of the University of Peshawa shall offer the required number of courses from either Literature or Applied Linguistics (or both). The Department reserves the right to offer all or some of the optional courses in a particular session, depending on the availability of teachers.
Course RequirementsAccording to the University of Peshawar MPhil/PhD rules, a candidate for the MPhil degree must attend and complete:
- Approved courses of 18 credits in the major subject;
- Approved courses of 6 credits in related subjects.
- Any additional course work as may be prescribed in an individual case.
- Bibliography & Research
- Modern Critical Trends & Theories
- Psychoanalytic Literary Criticism
- A Critical Survey of English Literature
- Chaucer and the Medieval Narrative
- Historical Linguistics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Peshawar and/or in Pakistan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Soon after the declaration of B.A/B.Sc result by the University of Peshawar, the admission process commences by wide publicity in print & electronic media.
International5410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2705 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 952 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 77,400 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.