Computer Applications from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) gives the students an opportunity to contribute to the advancement of the modern computer techniques.
Master of Computer Application is a professional master’s degree program in computer science. The course imparts theoretical as well as practical training to the students about current tools and technologies in IT and meet the thriving requirement of IT professionals.
The MCA course prepares the students for highly productive careers in IT and Software companies. The MCA graduates can fulfil the high demands of IT experts in IT industry.
- Cloud Computing,
- Advanced Operating System,
- Advanced Computer Network,
- Data Structure,
- Data Mining,
- Big Data Analytics,
- Object Oriented Software Engineering,
- Advanced Data Base Management,
- Internet and Web Programming,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 38 other Masters in Software Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- MCA is a two-year master’s program in VIT Bhopal. Any graduate student in BCA, B.Sc.(IT), B.Com(IT) with 50% aggregate marks in all three years of degree examination is eligible to apply for the course.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 Yrs duration in BCA, B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 60% at the qualifying Examination.
- The students have to appear for the VITMEE which is an online entrance examination for MCA. VITMEE is conducted every year in first week of June by the VIT university.
- Consistent Record in X Std. and XII Std. is required
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
1,37,000 INR per year for national students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.