VLSI Design from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is meticulously designed in such a way that students obtain expertise in the design and development of integrated circuit (IC) at the material, device, circuit and system levels.
- VLSI programmer
- Circuit design engineer
- Graphic hardware engineer
- EDA tool developer
- Front end/back end design ASICFPGA
- DFT engineer
- Analog integrated circuit (IC) design
- Physics and modelling of semiconductor devices
- Digital integrated circuit (IC) design
- AI for chips
- Next generation interconnect technology
- High speednow power device designVLSI design
- Integrated circuit (IC) fabrication technology
- Mixed integrated circuit (IC) design
- CAD for VLSI
- Digital signal processing
- System on Chip (SoC) design
- Radio frequency (RF) integrated circuit (IC) design
- Testing of integrated circuit (IC)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Software Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 38 other Masters in Software Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 Yrs duration in BCA, B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 60% at the qualifying Examination.
- The students have to appear for the VITMEE which is an online entrance examination for MCA. VITMEE is conducted every year in first week of June by the VIT university.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60%
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam/final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.