To be a programme of excellence in chemical and allied sciences.
To make the institute vision a reality. The institute of Chemical Sciences is commited to the Taining of graduates of international standards at M.S.c, M.Phil. and Ph.D. levels in areas of chemistry including Analytical, Applied, Bio, Environmental, Fuel, Inorganic, Nuclear & Radio (nuclear medicine), Organic and Physical Chemistry. Conducting quality basic and applied research, offering consultancy to local industries and institutions and to participate in community development projects.
ObjectivesThe Chemistry programme of the University of Peshawar is committed to the training of graduates of international standards in areas of chemistry including Analytical, Applied, Bio., Environmental, Fuel, Inorganic, Nuclear & Radio (nuclear medicine), Organic and Physical Chemistry, Conducting quality basic and applied research, offering consultancy to local industries and institutions and to participate in community development projects. The Institute will continue to work with in its current mission statement and will cater to the needs of students seeking admission in various academic programs.
- Maths & Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission will be offered purely on the basis of merit and merit for all the programmes will be determined on the basis of Bachelor marks
- Candidates on waiting list must sign the attendance sheet in the concerned Departments/Centre/Institute within the specified dates, otherwise admission will not be offered
- Hafiz-e-Quran & Disabled applicants must bring admission form acknowledgement receipt at the time of appearing in respective test/interview on respective dates
- Admission forms received by post/mail or after due date will not be entertained
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any programme OR to modify the rules governing the programmes OR to make necessary amendments in the programmes OR courses of studies where deemed necessary
International1464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 732 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 732 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 60700 Rs per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.