CAD or CAM from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to equip the students with necessary knowledge and skills for higher education/employment and to meet the societal demands.
- Core companies in design, manufacturing, assembly and automotive sectors.
- Software companies dealing in product design and development.
- Research and Development Organisations.
- Optimisation Methods
- Design Thinking And Innovation
- Machine Fault Diagnostics
- Computer Aided Process Planning
- Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Technology and Programming
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 118 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/Production Engineering or any equivalent degree
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.