Mechatronics from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to equip the students with necessary knowledge and skills for higher education/employment and to meet the societal demands.
- Software companies dealing with the development of mechatronic systems.
- Core companies in manufacturing, assembly and automotive sectors.
- Research and Development laboratories engaged in automation projects and MEMS.
- Advanced Control systems
- Embedded systems
- Autotronics and Vehicle Intelligence
- Intelligent Systems
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Virtual Reality and Haptics
- Condition Monitoring Techniques
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/Manufacturing/ Production/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechatronics or any equivalent degree
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.