Embedded Systems from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) helps the students to become proficient in both software and hardware industries. This programme has strong industry linkages and involve in number of sponsored industrial projects. M.Tech Embedded Systems is offered for two years.
Automotive Electronics, Computer Vision and Machine Learning, Heterogeneous computing, Device Driver and RTOS are identified as intensive research domains and involved in the industrial and research projects of Department of Science and Technology, DRDO, ISRO, Robert Bosch, CSIRO, etc.
- Embedded System Design
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Electronic Hardware System Design
- Embedded Programming
- Virtual Instrumentation Systems
- Hardware-Software Co-Design
- Real-Time Operating Systems.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 43 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.