Nanotechnology from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims to equip graduates with the broad range of skills required in the field of nanotechnology for research and industrial applications. This also creates a strong research focus, with motivated students, working with the state-of the-art research oriented laboratory, equipped with world–class characterization and synthesis facilities.
With a professional Masters Degree in Nanotechnology, students are in demand to work as a Research Fellows, Scientists, Faculty, System Designers, Research officers for product design in major sectors like Electronics, Materials research, Solar energy, Automobile, Aerospace and Environment engineering.
- MEMS to NEMS
- Energy Technologies Carbon Nanomaterials
- Lithographic Techniques for Device Fabrication
- Semiconductor Device Physics and Technology
- Nanoelectronic Circuit Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Nanoscience and Nanotechnology View 13 other Masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.