VLSI Design from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) aims in providing fundamentals of VLSI Devices and Circuits. It also focuses on designing digital, analog and RF VLSI Circuits, understanding the complete design flow and expertise to design Integrated chips for industrial requirements.
Students are exposed to various industry standard EDA Tools like Cadence, Synopsys, ALTERA and Xilinx Also, they learn to design and implement the digital systems using FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Arrays).
- Low Power IC Design
- VLSI Testing and Testability
- Scripting Languages and Verification
- VLSI Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Aided Design for VLSI
- Memory Design and Testing
- System Design with FPGA
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Micro Sensors and Interface Electronics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical / Electronics / EEE / ECE / E&I or any equivalent degree
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.