Control and Automation from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is designed to provide well balanced theory and hands-on training in industrial automation, drives and controls, industrial data networks, process control and more to meet the demand of industries.
Through specific courses the graduates are employed in building automation, process control industries, automobile industries and pharmaceutical industries in addition to career as a researcher in premiere institutes in India and abroad.
- Flight Control Systems
- Advanced Reliability Engineering
- Building Automation
- Optimal Control Systems
- Adaptive and Robust Control
- Discrete Control Systems
- Fault detection and diagnosis
- SCADA Systems and Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Automotive Engineering Machine Learning View 25 other Masters in Machine Learning in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in EEE / ECE / E&I / Instrumentation / Electronics / Control or any other Equivalent degree
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University/Institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% or First class for M.Tech. degree programmes.
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester/year exams before the selection counselling at VIT
- The candidates should produce statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.