The student in the Engineering Management program of the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University should select 5 required courses from the offered list of elective courses shown table 2. The selected list should be approved by student’s supervisor. Some of these courses may not be offered each semester. The remaining general elective course shall be selected from relevant graduate courses offered in Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University with consent of the supervisor and program Coordinator.
- Construction Processes
- Construction Project Management
- Advanced Construction Engineering Economics
- Construction Procurement & Contract Administration
- Decision Support Systems
- Infrastructure Project Finance and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology
- Applicant should have obtained a baccalaureate degree in construction engineering, civil engineering, or other engineering discipline with a cumulative grade 3.50 /5.0 and or in accordance with Imam Abdurrahman Bin Faisal University rules and regulations.
- Applicants from other institutions or other related fields may be directed by a supervisor to take extra course(s) from department undergraduate program to cover areas of deficiency. The extra credit will not be counted as part of the total credit required for program completion.
- Applicant should pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 500 (paper-based), or a total score of 80 with a score of at least 20 on each of the individual skill areas (internet-based) or academic International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with minimum overall band score of 5.0.
International2394 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 133 USD per credit during 24 months.
- SAR 500 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.