The faculty is organized under three divisions and six groups. All the groups are working in close co-operation while retaining individual identities.
Many Research and Development projects being pursued by the faculty are sponsored by Government agencies and private industries. Among the major sponsors are BRNS, DST, ARDB, BRFST, HBL Power Systems and Lechier India Private Limited.
- The Cryogenic and Vacuum Technology programme at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela also strives to enhance learning skill with research capability, quality research and scholarly activities to be integrated with teaching.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Heat Transfer – I: Conduction and Radiation Heat Transfer
- Thermodynamics of Cryogenic System
- Vacuum Technology
- Heat Transfer – II: Convection Heat Transfer
- Cryogenic Process Engineering
- Seminar and Technical Writing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A certificate for proof of age (Birth certificate or Board certificate).
- Pass certificate and grade card (or mark sheet) of the qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate/Transfer certificate.
- University migration certificate (If applicable).
- 3 recent passport size colour photographs.
- Application for enrolment.
- GATE score card (if applicable).
- Reservation Category certificate (if applicable).
- Address slips of parents including both postal and electronic addresses.
- Admission fee receipt.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.