At Biotechnology from Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) you will get exhibit professional and ethical standards, effective communication skills, teamwork spirit, multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary approach for successful careers and to be able to compete globally, function as leaders, as entrepreneurs, and manage information efficiently and to engage in lifelong learning.
- As Scientists in R & D Laboratories
- As Process Engineers and Quality control
- Control Managers in Biotech Industries
- Animal and Medical Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Business Enterprises in Bio-Technology
- Modelling in Biology
- Biodiversity and Bio-prospecting
- Nano- Biotechnology
- Protein Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biotechnology View 12 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree in Chemical/Leather Technology/Biotechnology/Industrial Biotechnology/ Bio-chemical/Bio-Medical/Bio-Informatics or a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or M.Sc. Degree in any branch of Life Sciences/MBBS/M.Sc.(Ag) & M.V.Sc.
- Conduct Certificate (Original)
- Admission letter and a photocopy of the programme fee receipt
- Four copies of recent passport size colour photograph
International6400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.