About the Program
The objective of the Urban and Regional Planning program of the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University is to enrich the curriculum with up-to-date knowledge and provide the students with the professional skills necessary to ensure effective and sustainable development at the urban, rural and regional levels, as well as in the development of real estate, thereby fulfilling the national requirements for preparing and implementing development projects of all kinds across the Kingdom.
- Compulsory courses credits: 30 Hours
- Elective courses in the area of emphasis: 12 Hours
- Thesis: 6 Hours
- Major project: 3 Hours
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 8 other Masters in Architecture in Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree in the same field GPA must not be less than Good (3.25 from 5 or 2.25 from 4).
- Pass the English test IELTS (5) degree or its equivalent.
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation from his previous instructors/teachers from his undergraduate career.
- An interview will be conducted to identify areas where any additional preparation by the student may be deemed necessary.
- A letter of ‘no objection’ from the applicant’s employer must be submitted.
- A full time commitment is required, unless otherwise approved by the College and the Department.
- SAR 500 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.