The Architecture program of the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University was designed to enable the student to gain knowledge that will enable to be:
- An aware of the latest knowledge in the area of specialization.
- An aware of research methods and techniques.
- Able to conduct research studies in the area of specialization.
- Compulsory course credits: 9 Hours
- Elective course credits: 9 Hours
- Elective course credits in the area of emphasis: 9 Hours
- Elective courses: 3 Hours
- Thesis: 6 Hours
- The applicant should be a Saudi, or on an official scholarship for graduate studies if not a Saudi.
- The obtained bachelor degree should be from a Saudi university or an accredited one.
- The applicant should be of good conduct and physically fit.
- Two scientific recommendations written by former instructors are to be provided.
- The approval of the applicant's employer if employed.
- Bachelor’s degree in the same field GPA must not be less than Good (3.25 from 5 or 2.25 from 4).
- Pass the English test IELTS (5) degree or its equivalent.
International1995 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 133 USD per credit during 24 months.
- SAR 500 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.