The Building Science program of the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University is unique in the region and complements other graduate programs in related fields.
- Satisfy essential objectives such as fulfilling the needs at the local, regional and national levels for specialists who are knowledgeable in the field of building engineering who can effectively apply scientific methods to environmental matters.
- Provide an opportunity for students to continue their academic careers and pursue their research interests in areas of vital concern to not only the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but the academic community as well.
- Compulsory courses credits: 15 hours
- General elective courses credits: 6 hours
- Area elective courses credits: 12 hours
- Optional Elective courses credits: 6 hours
- Thesis Research: 6 Hours
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Urban Planning View 6 other Masters in Urban Planning in Saudi Arabia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should either be citizens of Saudi Arabia or if they are not citizens, they must have been awarded an official postgraduate scholarship.
- Applicants should have a degree from a Saudi university or from an accredited university from outside the Kingdom.
- Students must exhibit proper conduct, behavior and be medically fit.
- Applicants must provide two recommendation letters from professors who have taught them.
- If the applicant is employed, he must provide an approval from his supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the same field GPA must not be less than very Good .
- Pass the English test.
- SAR 500 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.