About the Program
Students in the Microbiology program of the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University graduated holding prominent positions in Saudi universities and colleges.Masters of Science in Microbiology have two tracks:
- Research Methods
- Biostatistics and experimental Design
- Advanced studies of bacteriology
- Advanced studies of Mycology
- Microbial Biotechnology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Microbiology View 4 other Masters in Biotechnology in Saudi Arabia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prospective students shall consult with the Unified Graduate Studies Statutes for Saudi Universities before enrolling in the program.
- Candidate should hold a bachelor degree in Biology or botany or microbiology from a Saudi university or an equivalent degree from a university recognized by Ministry of Education.
- Candidate must pass English test IELTS equivalent of (6) or any English test recognized by Deanship of Postgraduate Studies.
- Candidate must pass the departmental admission test.
- Candidate must pass the University Competency test with a minimum of 80%.
International1995 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 133 USD per credit during 24 months.
- SR 500 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.