About the Program
The Physiology program of the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University aims to endow students with sound knowledge in physiological concepts, skills in physiological observations, useful scientific writing and communication, fundamental teaching skills and study habits.
Prospective candidates are those holding M.B.B.S. or B.Sc in physiotherapy or respiratory therapy from this university or equivalent degrees from a college or university of acceptable standing. The program is based largely on course work with a minor dissertation research.
- Advanced Systems Physiology
- Mammalian Physiology Laboratory
- Scientific writing
- Molecular & Cell Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Statistics Animal Sciences View 3 other Masters in Statistics in Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical and sergeant or physical therapy or Respiratory or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the Ministry of Education GPA must not be less than Good (3.25 from 5 or 2.25 from 4).
- An applicant must demonstrate ability to pursue advanced study and research in physiology satisfactorily, as judged from previous scholastic records, letters of recommendation and satisfactory performance in an interview with a departmental committee.
- An applicant should have an adequate foundation in the biological and physical sciences including Basic Physiology. All candidates have to write an written examination consisting of MCQ’s and SEQ’s / SSQ’s from all disciplines of Physiology.
- Pass the English test IELTS (6) degree or its equivalent.
International1995 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 133 USD per credit during 24 months.
- SR 500 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.