This International Development programme from Mae Fah Luang was designed to respond to society’s needs for graduates with profound knowledge and skills in various dimensions of international development, ranging from planning, resources management, development of international collaboration projects for economic and social improvement, to understanding of the attitudes, integrity and ethics to be upheld by developers working in developing countries.
Expected qualities of graduates:
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Academic knowledge and practical skills related to different dimensions of international development, as well as positive attitudes towards being regional citizens; and
- Researching expertise and adherence to ethical principles, and the ability to initiate and undertake research projects for the benefit of society.
- Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
International5483 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10967 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National5483 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10967 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- 416,000 Baht per programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.